Precision solid carbide gear cuting tools
Hobbing is a manufacturing process for gearing and finishing gears. The rotation of the hob cutter generates the actual cutting movement. SCHELL hobs cutters can be used to generate all numbers of teeth, all profile displacements and any angle of inclination.
Gear hobs and gear cutting cutters from SCHELL:
- Carbide hob cutters for involute tooth shapes
- Carbide hob cutters for cycloid tooth shapes
- Carbide thread-milling cutter
- Carbide tooth profile
- Carbide setting hobs
- Konrad hob cutters for frontal gear cutting
- Shank hob cutter made of carbide
- Carbide cutters for conical gearing
We are looking forward to your enquiry.