From the hand sketch to the precision product! As a tool supplier and developer, we address the special tool requirements of our customers and construct them according to their specifications and our know-how.
Tailor-made custom-made products are required for many cutting tasks. We supply the highly specialized cutting tools with which you can implement your projects accurately. Together with you, we will discuss your requirements for our turning tools. No matter which materials you use (steel, aluminum, copper, brass, plastic), our special tool holders are geared to your individual needs. Using CAD design, we as experienced tool developers create special tools made of HSS, carbide and PCD, which not only optimally fit into your production process in your company, but also remain usable for a long time.
SCHELL gladly offers you the tool holder manufactured for your application as special tools:
All carbide special tools are designed with modern 2D and 3D software. File formats like DXF, DWG, SLDPRT, SLDASM, STEP, etc. are used.
Are you looking for the right indexable inserts? Change here to the SCHELL special indexable inserts and profile inserts von SCHELL.
- Steel shank or carbide shank
- Adjustable tool holder
- Vibration damping possible
- Internal cooling possible
- For internal machining and external machining
- Cutting insert coating SH2: For cutting aluminum, plastics, brass, copper as well as the sealing materials EPDM, NBR, PTFE Econol, AU and 75 Fluoroprene® XP 41.
- Cutting insert coating SDx: For cutting graphite, GFRP / CFRP materials, ceramic green compacts and carbide green bodies.